Monday, April 21, 2008

....time for something totally different...




Penny is going crazy, I know we signed a contract when we adopted her...not to let her outside but she is officially going crazy. It started a few days ago, she found kind of a texture tag on the wall and pulled a chunk outta the wall. So I cleaned it up, gave her a cuttle bone (thanks birds) and have let her out under supervision. Then each day we get home, there is more evidence...she's still gnawing at the wall...my cat eats drywall. What the Hell? Advice???

4 comments:

Brenda said...

O MY GOSH, that last picture is PRICELESS.

You have a pica problem, my dear. So do I -- Fiona will eat anything she can get her hands on that is weird/inedible. For cats, usually has to do with issues with how they were weaned (too young) or even vitamin deficiencies?

More than that, you have a tenacious and focused kitten. Molly does that -- won't give up when she has a goal, unless/until I can distract her with something shinier and brighter.

lol

Anonymous said...

That picture is so cute! Hmmm... can I eat that? Also, her 3/4 length tiger sleeves.

Maybe temporarily put some double sided tape over the hole, so when she tries to go back to it she won't like the stickyness.

I've never heard of a cat doing this before. You have a little doggie cat.

I wouldn't worry about that contract. They will never check. When I got LuLu I signed a contract too and actually asked them to come check up on her but they wouldn't.

Unrelated, I have Tuesday Next to give back! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

double sided tape up
but as for checking contracts...they checked Ellen's. Ha! you know, what with my Blog famedom...I mean I have two viewers...come on! LOL :P
K

Brenda said...

double sided tape ... brilliant!!!