Monday, December 08, 2008

It's beginning to look like......




The air is cold and foggy and the stove has all burners going....Tried out my new pot ... enameled cast iron a la, le creuset but a knock off and reasonably priced. So I cranked it up and made my moms Rouladen and Spaetzle. Christmas was in the air and joy was in my heart. The new pots a beaut and the dinner was all it should be... swiss cheese all over the Spaetzle and the gravey from the Rouladen was perfect(thanks to the Maggi seasoning ) I got the x-mass stuff up during the day so after dinner I was able to get a look at the finnished product...Nice.. Gotta give thanks to Morants German Store for having the needed stuff . I have 5 Landjaeger hanging in the kitchen...like I said its beginning to look a lot..and smell alot like christmas. Joy to all you and all you love.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Now wait ... is this a Kris post or a Rich post???

You're light years ahead of me.

Wanna come over and sew buttons on to neckwarmers (that goes to Kris AND Rich!)??

xo

Anonymous said...

Definitely a Rich post....and note 4 Landjäger