Friday, December 26, 2008

It was Christmas and now its over, phew!




I was very excited Christmas morning to see my "wine guy" Gary Vanderchuk on the Today show. Then off to the Pyles for our Christmas tradition...morning coffee and bagels. Mark loved his Collectors Edison, Star Trek Pez collection. Santa was very good to me, Rich and Greg! Plus the turkey meal was unbelievably delish! Rich brined the turkey so it was super moist, plus stuffing and mashed potatoes AND GRAVY! Oh yeah, I need to get my as s to Weight Watchers...oy!!!! Not that I'm complaining, I married a great chef!!!

So I'm posting from my new baby 'puter...its so cute but I'm having to relearn my typing for some keys. Mark got Rich a new video game, so the guys had to check it out, Secret of the Ark...no Mark, not a continuation to Dager of Amon Ra. Hope everyone's day was warm and special!

No comments: