Sunday, December 16, 2007

quiet weekend





I'm still a wet blanket, with my mouf! It hurts and makes me grouchie! Rich just keeps suggesting sleep, think he's wanting peace and quiet! No he has done a fabulous job taking care of me. Our outing yesterday was to go to the movies. We saw, "I am Legend." Very good for a remake...but remind me of packed theaters next time I think I want to see a newly released debute...every seat was taken. We had the privileges of sitting the front row with 5 nine year olds. The movie created creepy tension and suspense. I liked it...but it wasn't Across the Universe!

Our holiday decorations took a more sugar turn since Rich had never decorated a gingerbread house before...I was a Girl Scout, so I had some experience. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

I am impressed! By the houses, but the curled up kitties (I'm jealous), and by your watching I Am Legend -- I'm not even brave enough (though tempted). You go girl!

Anonymous said...

Hey- got all you alls season's greetings today! What's this with gum surgery? I hope you are feeling better.

You mentioned working at Kaiser now? Cool! Watch for my sister in law Jennifer (same last name as mine). Works in radiology... I know there is a lot of Kaiser in Sacramento.

My blogging fizzled out. I am just too busy. Its a bummer because my last post was a downer. But that never lasts. Life is Good!

Got my dad a Romney bobble head for xmas!! <3 Jo