Sunday, December 02, 2007

chilly weekend




Rich has been fighting his computer (he hates HATES Vista) for a week where it is basically a doorstop...he's called our DSL vendor, bought new programs, reloaded his OS...ect ect...and come to find out, he thinks that it was my 'puter that was zombied and now after reloading everything on both computers things seem to be working. Fingers are crossed, cuz he's a bear when things don't go his way. Then there was the glass piece he's been working on for two weeks that I broke...check it out. I didn't break it per se but I made a wrong decision when adding more glass. But all in all it was a sucessful weekend, the house is clean and we will have the kiln rocking again next weekend. Today we went to Tower for breakfast, unfreakin believably delishous! Then a quick trip to the Farmers Market.

Oh muy gawd, English Beat are playing at Harlow's friday night, I'm so there...Rich had the gall to ask..."who's still in the band?" Who cares, I'm there.

Penny got her first bath this weekend and smells delish...off to Oakland tomorrow!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Stoner kitty is SO cute. Vista sucks. Rich rocks. YOU rock. English Beat! 80's flashback. Gotta love it.

Lob!

Anonymous said...

You're supposed to bathe cats?

Vista sucks. And do not, I repeat DO NOT get MS Office 2007.