Sunday, December 09, 2007

If You Throw A Sushi Party And No One Comes ...Does Any Get Eaten?





Well I just HAD to have Sushi today...
My technique is down pat but I should have thought out the party plan a bit more.
With Kris having Gum Surgery( See Photo ) on Friday..I already had my best Sushi Eater on Injured Reserve and Mark is so damn busy on his house ( take a break for gods sake) and Greg was also off his game so that left me as the only one ready to chow. So I did,..... but there will be some more for Monday Night Football. The last one is sort of an inverted Donburi made from memory of the TARO'S JJ Special...the first item Kris ordered at our favorite restaurant.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Gum surgery!?!? Ouch. No fun (from one who knows).

I don't even eat sushi and I'm impressed.