Sunday, July 01, 2007

Cats outta the bag!






Officially I'm starting my new job at Kaiser July 23rd. I'm excited for this opportunity but I'm going to miss my friends at Hill!

As for this weekend, we piloted 11 swimmers, 4 miles from Negro Bar to Natoma Damn. Beautiful out there so early...and its just a great group of Peeps. Once they were all in, Rich and I kayaked back to our car. Ow, we were going against the current and it was brutal.

Then we came home napped and then packed up the truck and headed up to Kelly's for a bit of camping (aka...drinking) Its always wonderful to smell the pine trees, watch dogs kicking up red dirt, feel the heat from the campfire and enjoy warm company.

ps. Meeps is up two pounds, keep your fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Yay for you for your new job!!!

Happy 4th!

B