Thursday, January 04, 2007

Practice<> Practice <>Practice <>Practice



Well I am reallly getting in to the Sushi makin.... Since you are a regular reader of the Marckmadness chronicle you know we took a class in Sushiology and now I have the bug big time. The first victims...I mean guests were Sean and Lori and since Lori is not a fan I had a tough audience.. Suffice it to say I have not changed her opinion....Sean however was game and we polished off a bunch of Spicy Tuna Hand rolls and some California Unamaki Rolls(Inside out rolls). So a week goes by and I found myself at Whole foods and looking at some great tuna on New Years Eve and what the heck I couldn't resist so Sushi to ring in the New Year.. This time my special guest was Greg and the technique is getting better,,,tighter rolls with better seams. The hand rolls are good but I think I am making them too big. I guess its the super size syndrome but sometime bigger is not better.. but thet were very good. So if you like Sushi and are adventureous enough to eat a rookies rolls let me know and we will rollsome up. Rich....

2 comments:

Kris and Rich said...

Remember when "roll some up" meant something totallllly different???

Anonymous said...

um hello, I'm on your doorstep right now knocking! ;)