Sunday, January 28, 2007

great weekend of chores





I know some of you understand...got to catch up on a bunch of stuff and with the sunshine there was no denying the fact that the house required cleaning. first let me back up... friday morning Margaret and I worked out in the am, before work...when I went to put my shoes on I realized there was a problem. I had two black boots, one left and one right...the only problem is there were two different shoes. One with an inch heel and the other with like an inch and a half. So I went "with it"...as you must when packing your clothes in advance. But by lunch I was hurting, you know when you go to the chiropracter and they tell you that you are out of alignment...well thats totally what i did to myself. What a geek. So all weekend I've had to baby my neck, lower back and hip.

As for Rich, he and Greg went to the MoNStEr TrUCk rally at Arco. There were quad races and monster trucks. It was loud, exhaust filled and crowded with testosteroned boys (of all ages). Just ask Rich to see his videos from his phone.

Saturday we did chores and the house looks better with a little TLC...but the animals think we are just idiots making such a racket. Saturday night we went to Taro's for Sushi...haven't been in almost a month (can you believe it?) Great date night, one of fav chefs was there and Rich and Johnny love their banter!!! See my progress with my suncatcher project, at stained glass class.

Well tamale we are back at it...cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey you picked a hard project with all those curves! Looks good though!