Thursday, December 21, 2006

sniff, snork, hack, hork and cough


nothing says the holidays with a cold. Thought Rich coming down with it on Saturday left me free and clear this time...nope, two days later its "Nyquil" time, calling in sick, two dogs and Meepers (cat/dog) joining me in bed all day. At least its not a horrible one, but staying close to bed , drinking loads of liquids and staying quiet. Happy healthy thoughts to my posse (do I have a posse?)...yes, Bren and Lor, I love you Woah-mans! K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooooh hope you feel better soon! Try the tea, toast, and satsuma therapy (though, not the satsumas I gave you... too lemony). If it's the same cold I have (and I swear I wasn't contagious when I saw you) it will last a full two weeks, but won't completely knock you on your ass.