Sunday, November 12, 2006

transition to winter





well we pretty much are shut ins...except for the wild call of a good craft fair and sushi. But we are well and happy! You know you're living large when you have new slippers and wear them daily!!! But now I need advice, look at these pix of Tiger...with winter upon us and Tiger being out during the day, should I buy her a coat/sweater??? See the before and after pix...once she had this luxurious deep coat, now with her Lupus or the pills, her coat is taking forever to grown in. Each summer we usually shave her due to our heat here in Sac and her black coat....boy I regret that decision. So coat or no coat???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey lady! long time... :) I'd get one of those adult wooly sweaters from the good will, the old man kind that buttons down the front, and give it a whirl. Wool would be nice & cozy, and she's big enough that a people sweater would probably fit. hth!

Brenda said...

My baby! Would she wear a sweater?

Anonymous said...

Hey Kris -
Jewels here...I say get her a heated dog bed for outside...on line catalogs have waterproof ones to keep those joints loose.
Julie

Anonymous said...

Hey Kris -
Jewels here...I say buy a waterproof heated dog bed from an on-line catalog...keep the joints loose.
Julie