Saturday, November 18, 2006

Best Bond Ever!!!






Friday night Rich, Mark and I went "Opening night" to the new Bond flick...we have seen many Bond flicks together but I must say the one was the BEST!!! It didn't rely on explosions just great writing, strong characters and quality acting. Loved it.

Now we are watching Prarie Home Companion, in contract to Bond...this sucks!!! Dont waste your time-no matter how much you may respect Garrison Keillor. The hightlight of the day was mini picnic at Ancil Hoffman park (where we were married) and 2hour walk. Its so beautiful there. Enjoy your weekend all. K

3 comments:

Brenda said...

and the girls look very very happy!

Anonymous said...

Oh boo. I was looking forward to PHC. We watched Strangers with Candy. I have to give it ZZZZ. I fell asleep for most of it and Sean fell asleep for a lot of it.

Anonymous said...

kram, Elyp kram