Wednesday, November 22, 2006

pre turkey day



Short week was a combination of my obsession of two things...as you know I've been very worried about Tiger's slow coat regrowth. So I started my obsession on getting a Dogloo, dog house. So I went to my neighborhood thrift store and lo and behold theres a dogloo there. BUT ITS 80 bucks. 80 Bucks!!!So I continued my search, on-line and Petco...new they go for $130 so because the weather forecast is coming in with rain...I caved. Yes, I am that cheap! I had to wrangle this thing into, yes, my Celcia. I cleaned it and Rich put it back together. The dogs will use it if there's treats but really it appears Meepers loves it. Second obsession, craft fair in the neighborhood this saturday. I have made all of these earrings and didn't know what I was going to do with them...wah lah...Craft Fair. Then I obsessed I needed more stuff to sell so I did new and am wrapping up some older pendents. He he he, I LOVE GLASS. We are all set to do the Race for the Hungry tomorrow, Turkey with my family and my big shopping on Friday will be at the Glass shop. Gooble Gooble.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which thrift store? Where's the craft fair? I wanna go!

Rena is loving her crate. We are loving that she's locked in there when we're gone and can't chew up anything.

I need to go to Mervyns in a bad way, but I'm scared to go the day after Thanksgiving.

Brenda said...

Meepers is in love..............