Monday, October 30, 2006

where to begin???



Welp, Sunday night we saw David Sedaris speak and imagine this, I got offended...and I've been working on this analogy all night...thats like going to see Sam Kinasin/Andrew Dice Clay/ect and being offended. I still think he's genius its just interesting how we all have our own issues that are super personal and sensitive. So I am not turned off just a little put off.

Other events, I completed our "group project" fountain~love it.

Then tonight it was Ladies night out, Boogie, Nanette, Sandy and I all met at Zocolos (sp?) great stories, company and friends. The time change is jacking me up and I'm waiting to adjust.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't be offended until I actually read the book. It's interesting that I'm in the exact same boat as you guys, yet I wasn't offended.

Maybe because I'm not as close or responsible, if you know what I mean. I have a little more distance.