Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Turk-tastic























The “T” bomb was dropped and we are on the other side of the Christmas holiday-holy crap! This year we enjoyed the Race to feed the Hungry...with Kris original hats..ok, one was made with a dog toy-but who's to blame me? When I'm on a roll...stay outta my way. The holiday was capped with Rich's rockin a Guy Fieri recipe (http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/guy-fieri/mean-green-turkey-machine-recipe/index.html). We were joined by my Mom, Brother and Nephew and Rich's Brother (Greg's looking a little Hagrid...as normal for this time of the year). Much yummy food was consumed and stories traded. The next day we had a “play date” with a past co-worker from Kaiser...his wife and I had previously discussed similarities in our addiction to glass...so they came over and made ornaments with us. Then not quite ready to really start holiday shopping, Rich and I did a dry run at the Pavillions and came home empty handed. Rich is not a big fan of the holiday...thank goodness for “on line” shopping. Think the rest of the weekend was a mix of food, movies and hunkering down for some really cold days.
Our baby, Chiso goes in for leg surgery tomorrow and I am a worried Mom. But the end result is to give her the freedom to fly as only puppy's can. Bring on the holidays...I am accepting cuz I can't ignore them.

No comments: