Wednesday, May 05, 2010

What happens in Vegas...






So I get a I received a cryptic email Thursday night..."call me" from Jerry. So, I do...no answer. Later I recieve a call from a high school friend, that I haven't seen in 20 years. "...We are in Vegas, get down here!!!! I laugh and blow it off, at first,,,then think about it and since the bathroom remodel is on hold waiting for the window, I start checking fares and rooms...booked the 6 am flight Friday and find myself in the room by 8:30. Total of 7 guys, who all turn 50 this year in Vegas. Bought tickets for the Santana show Saturday night and CONAN O'BRIAN Sunday....we raced go carts ..Ate killer sushi at NOBU and had a blast at the Hard Rock. Expensive and painful, at times..but all in all worth it! Probably wont go to Vegas again soon but had fun. Santana was awesome (three drummers) and Conan was even better (Andy Ritcher, masterbating bear, Triumph and Freakin MIKE TYSON)..my seats sucked but I got bumped to the floor to fill some empty seats. Back to the grind but the memories of Vegas are keeping me laughing.

No comments: