Monday, February 22, 2010

TellieTubby Hill










So um yeah, I was obsessed with going to the circus after reading, Water for Elephants. Rich, again let me go...while I bought a new outfit, bought him a new outfit (if its for a guy, is it an outfit????), got a hotel room and pet sitter...all to indulge in our first trip to Teatro ZinZanni. At SF's Pier 29 lies a Spiegel Tent the nations second a permanent circus. Its a dinner and show set up.

Well I would say it exceeded my expectations...balancing physical feats of strength, grace and skill with spicy humor and singing from opera to disco!!! We saw extraordinary hulahooping by a Romanian bombshell, jaw dropping acrobatics and a human pretzel. I love being completely enthralled while enjoying delicious vittles.

Then today we ventured to the Academy of Sciences to see the Rain Forest and the living roof...Golden Gate park continues to astound...what a perfect day to enjoy the city!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh yay! How fun! And great new outfits too! :)

Lynn said...

Loved Water for Elephants too!!! Great, great book. Glad to hear Teatro Z is going strong. Nice new digs by the way.