Monday, February 23, 2009

Soggy weekend





lends itself to utter relaxation. The rain or even the threat of it, supported my decision to lay low and fight off any looming buggies. Sunday we even set our sights on learning a new Playstation 3 game, Little Big Planet...the silliest silliness! My sack person character went from burlap sack, to bright orange, the rainbow tie dye to a black and while pokadot dress...again true silliness. Besides video games, housecleaning, puppy petting and knitting. Take a look at my latest project...and Penny's take on the whole weekend! Oh muy gawd, forgot movie reviews: truly enjoyed Bottle Shock and Ghost Town.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Penny! She keels me. So cute.

The knitting monster has been unleashed!

Oh my gosh, cuuuute video game still - hee hee.

And your two men ... life is good, huh?

:D

Anonymous said...

Liked Bottle Shock, and will probably watch Ghost town tomorrow.

Love how you're "breaking out" as a knitter, and making stuff!