Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Ready for a SUSHI bash







After a couple of fun days digging and compacting at both Marks backyard and our front yard,,I took Mark to Oto's and got some supplies. Spent the afternoon prepping in the lovely A/C.. tried out a new knife for veggies(note the cucumber wrapped roll) and did a salmon roll that has the fish completely around the rice topped with spicy crab. Also got some wasabi tobiko,,all in all great chow...and the edamame from COSTCO rocks. So after eating sushi for three nights in a row even I am ready for a burger. Tommorow we start the retaining wall at marks and friday the guys from DAVEY take out my Tallow tree......Project time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Kris and Rich said...

Note, I made Rich add the Crazy Pix of him, from my new Fisheye camera!!!! Love it! Too funny.

Brenda said...

WOW. Wow to all. Even from me, a sushi hater ... now I want to try Rich's concoctions!

Anonymous said...

Can you put that fisheye pic on glass?

You called it COSTCO. Don't you know it's called Price Club in your household?

Thanks for the good time the other night you guys!