Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Resistance is futile


I have heard for years Podcasts, Podcasts, Podcasts
so with four hours to kill on my train days into and back from Oakland
I acquisessed (sp?) sound it out
Now I'm a Diggnation, Totally Rad Show, Lynch Land and newly added TV.winelibrary fan.

Usually the train trips are boring but now I'm usually rendered to tears, sometimes close to wetting myself and snorting...but today I was introduced to TV.Winelibrary.com and I cannot say enough positive things about it...do me a favor and watch this, http://tv.winelibrary.com/2008/03/14/the-call-was-answered-special-episode/
if you're not hooked...then you can say you tried and tell me/us to shut up...all I can ask is you to try!

ps. check out Rich's latest glass piece, nice copper inlay and cool bubbles

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Yes, indeed, podcasts are definitely for you!!!!

Love the glass, yay Rich!

Happy Easter to all!

Anonymous said...

I tried. I got about half-way though... just can't get into it! I'm sure if I had a 4 hour train trip every week I'd change my mind though!

Nice copper work!

Anonymous said...

its the way of the future, I swear!!! oh well, I'm on the band wagon. Kris