Sunday, October 28, 2007

Mark Pyle's birthday weekend





Sushi orgy to celebrate Mark's Birthday. Don, Bee, Edda, Rich, Me and Mark
snorked on all kinds on fresh fish indulgences at the Sushi Cafe...then they combined free shots of sake and this funky mini-bicycle which they willingly allowed anyone to ride.

Then last night Mark came over to Casa Marck after he and Rich worked moving Mark's work to their new location. Beer was required and enjoyed!!!! I'm excited for Halloween but sad to have it behind us, which means Thanksgiving is coming next. As much as I love Halloween I'm not a fan of Thanksgiving.

No update on Meeps but I brought him a towel that I slept with for four nights, his food and some treats. Hope he can come home soon!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Happy belated bday, Mark!

Big hug, Meeps!

Long live Halloween!

Hey, wait a minute, I LOVE Thanksgiving... but I am panicked about Christmas. No worries, Christmas means VACATION and a 4 week break from school.

YAY.