Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Guess who's home???




I know its Halloween, but I care more about bringing my Man home. I sang to Meepers the entire drive home from Greenhaven, a few million references to my meepers bear not wearing underwear. Now we have to go back to radioactive awareness, only direct contact for 30 minutes a day...he's just so needy for touch. I pet, rub, head butt and love....then leave him before my heart breaks. two weeks should go quickly but I am afraid it will take a painfully long time. As hard as it is for me, I'm sure it doesn't compare to radioiodine therapy and being locked up for a week in some cold clinic. BUT HE'S home, on the road to recovery...Halloween pictures to come...

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Now THAT'S a happy cat!

Big hugs to all!

B

Anonymous said...

Awww meepsie. So happy to be home. He knows this will pass and he'll get back to normal soon.

Isn't it funny how we all sing silly songs to our pets?

"She'a booty girl, in her booty world..."