Monday, September 17, 2007

you may call it a rut, but we know what we like!







We enjoyed Rich ARFCD company party Saturday. It started with lunch at Rio City Cafe in Old Sacramento and ended with a ride on the Delta King up the river....what else to levee guys do? Then yes, you guessed it SUSHI. Rich aspires to be a sushi chef and learns more with each visit. Plus we love those guys, you know they are our Ponderosa Sushi family. Chef Johnnie was in a fabbo mood, interacting with the customers and actually barrowed this silly hat from a child at the sushi bar. Too much!

Here are some pictures, some times Sacramento still amazes and delights me!

1 comment:

Max Dove said...

Great pics! Nice glint on Riche's watch- makes it extra blingy.

I've been wanting to go see that water treatment plant- i know that sounds funny- but I love the way it looks. I'm happy someone in the planning took the time to consider the aesthetics.

It's been a coons age since I've seen you guys- I trust all's well... take care.

Scruff