Saturday, September 29, 2007

Finally I can share my news!!!!! We have a new Baby!







Penelope is the newest Marck family member. I was leary of posting until I knew it would work for the entire family! But after a week, the dogs adjusted and Meeps is tolerating. I think Boy cat is looking down on him and laughing his furry butt off! The foster agency (Katmom) where she came from, did a really good job with her. She's totally boxed trained, sleeps at night and well mannered!!! And now, next to her Meepers seems like a gargantuan moose. Ultimately we are all well, enjoying the fall and preparing for halloween decorations.

Last night we ventured out to a rocknroll night "middle-aged" style. They Might Be Giants were playing at the Empire venue and yes it was a 14 & up show. We know how to "kick it!" But actually it was great, two floors, three bars, and hundreds of TMBG fans...read geek central! We thrashed, enjoyed Partical Man, Istanbul not Constantinople and the song about the Shriners car driving up and down the sidewalk 20 thousand million times! We were home by 9:30-perfect!

Then today we went to the DaVinci exhibit at McCleelan. What a genius, it just blows my mind and yes makes me feel like a waste of skin! Greg, Rich and I enjoyed museum and then went through the airplanes. Now just planning on keeping this kitten up...since she slept all day and I want her to sleep tonight. Where is that laser pen?

Football tomorrow-go Giants.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

She is SOOOO cute. I want to kiss her nose. And cute jacket, by the way!

Max Dove said...

Big congrats on the newbie!

She looks adorable.