Saturday, July 29, 2006

magic juice?

Margaritas!?!

Well I made it through my first week of New work...and new work lets out at 3pm on Fridays in the Summer. So Leas and I went to TOTAL BEAUTY EXPERIENCE after work~girl heaven. Then went to Crossroads and didn't have enough time to shop...so I had to go back. After a quick trip to Dimple (bought Toy Matinee, Bare Naked Ladies and Hay Seed Dixie) and a quick trip into Target....then Macy's and ultimate pis de resistance (sp?) Taro's for Sushi. I was a little crunchy by the time Rich got there....and he melted all my stress away with one simple margarita-magic juice, in my book. Then today, Saturday, we toyed with the idea of buying a different car...and all the emotions that go with that....nothing purchased yet. Off to the Berkely Kite Festival tomorrow! Cant wait! K

No comments: