Sunday, July 23, 2006

hang·o·ver






(hngvr)
n.
  1. Unpleasant physical effects following the heavy use of alcohol.
  2. A letdown, as after a period of excitement
funny both apply!

Well it was a great weekend, at least what I remember of it. I celebrated my last day with First Health after almost 18 years. Friday night was fun with my coworkers at Chevy's on the River. Then Saturday was a debut of Rich's backyard with our neighbor friends. It was unbearably hot! But great company, wine and more wine and mooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee wine!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I curse you and your wine glass filling skillz this morning. Oooohhhhh my heaaaad!

But it was fun while it was happening! Thanks for having us over!

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»