Sunday, October 04, 2009

Oktoberfest at the Turn Vrehn
















Friday night was the annual Arts and Craft fair and sushi. Saturday...yard upgrade...a furthering of Rich's vision...plus puppy-proofing the fence. Then off to the Turn Vrehn to meet the Holloways. We walked in, bought enough drink and food tickets to choke a horse...we committed up front. Rich was in heaven, steak tartar, landjaeger, beer and snasuages-oh muy! The music was raucous, people had been drinking long before we started and the place was packed! Sacramento continues to amaze me lately and really turn downtown into a mini-city with style. Plus we ran into my hairdresser and friend, Deanna who was out looking to parTEE. We had a great time gabbing and soaking up the events. Holloways- you guys all rock and Rich and I are working on his "dipping" skills....while I ice my butt.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

It IS Rich's month, isn't it? Sausages, wursts, etc. to his heart's galore!!!