Friday, August 17, 2007

may the legacy live on, (without us!)


We'll I have to say Craig's List is an amazing thing. We have been attempting to reduce clutter at 'ol Marck Mansion...really only sold a few things but the most surprising responses were to my candy cane striped bike. After Burning Man it saw little to no action...so being a rather crafty gal...I thought CRAIGS LIST. But I didn't put it under bikes but under the Artists section. The ad read, "can't go back to Burning Man this year but my bikes wants to return." Then added this picture. I received over ten passionate responses. Sold her tonight and glad she's going, not me. Perhaps all the people who wanted her, may see her...she is glorious. Burn on without me.

4 comments:

Nabeel said...

what a colorful bike .. kinda fun too with all the stripes ..

Brenda said...

Bye bye bikey!

Brenda said...

hey, do you have some new glass to post for us???

Max Dove said...

Sad to see it go, but I'm glad you're passing it on... that's a nice thing to do.